Monday, November 2, 2015

November Color Challenge

Can you believe its already November?  Normally I am scrambling thinking about how I have to get my Christmas Cards all done, but I actually already got them done.  I will be sharing them over the course of this month.  Today I have a Christmas Card I made special for our monthly color challenge over at SSI.  Here are the fabulous colors.


You had me at Blackberry Bliss!  It is my absolute favorite color and I can't even think about what happens when it retires!  Here is the card I made:


I went with a quick and easy card.  I started with a BlackBerry Bliss base and added a Cherry Cobbler layer.  Then on Whisper White I stamped two trees from Festival of Trees in Old Olive.  The middle one is punched from some Old Olive card stock.  I added Cherry Cobbler ornaments to one tree and Blackberry Bliss tinsel on the other.  The center tree is adorned with some rhinestones.  I stamped the "A Merry Little Wish..." sentiment in Blackberry Bliss.  

I struggle with quick and easy card because I just love to add lots of details and embellishments.  But I really like the way this came out.  Makes me think I need to make some Blackberry Bliss Christmas Ornaments.  Thanks for looking!  Be sure to upload YOUR creation using these wonderful colors over at SSI!




No comments:

Post a Comment