Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thank You Swap

On November 14th I attended a Stampin' Up! event with soe fabulous stampin friends!  We had a great time.  And it isn't a Stampin' Up event without SWAPS!  I made a few different ones.  Today I thought I would share a Thank You card I made today.  I needed a break from the Christmas crafting I had been doing!  Here is it:


I love the Pretty Petals DSP stack.  The colors are so fun.  I made a fun honeycomb pattern with the Hexagon Punch, something that has been collecting dust on my punch shelf!  I used the Pretty Thankful stamp set (for the first time since I bought it MONTHS ago).  I finished it off with the Calypso Coral seam binding ribbon.  

The trick to the lining up the Honeycomb pattern is using the side of the Very Vanilla card stock its on.  Once you line that up, it just falls into place.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card today.  There are more Thank You creations over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment