Monday, November 30, 2015

Something Fishy

I won a new stamp set at prize patrol at the Stampin' Up! event I went to in November and I have been waiting for the right time to get some ink on it.  When I saw the color scheme over at Color Throwdown, I thought it would be a great chance to use it.  Here is the challenge:


And as cute as those melted snowmen are, I went a total different direction.  Here is my card:


The Tangelo Twist fish is punched from the same punch as the poinsettia flower from the Holiday Catalog (spoiler alert, that punch is carrying over).  After stamping the Chocolate Chip Coral, I embossed the Marina Mist background with the Chevron embossing folder.  I used the sentiment from Lovely Amazing You which is one of my favorites.  It needed some ribbon, so I used the retired Tangelo Twist stitched satin ribbon.  I added some Perfect White Accents for some bubbles.  Thanks for checking out my card today!
  





1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! How clever that punch works for both a poinsettia and a fish!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete