Monday, November 23, 2015

November Mystery Challenge

I love the idea of starting with a few elements and seeing what I can come up with and then seeing what other people come up using the same elements.  Probably why I love our monthly Mystery Challenge too!  Here is November's:


Donna came up with some great stuff.  Like last month I am trying to use all five elements.  And as much as I love the last bow in the image, I might have to stick with a traditional bow.  Here is my card:  


I love these fun unexpected Christmas colors.  I used the Festival of Trees bundle from the Annual Catalog.  I did add some splatters with Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz in the white circle behind the trees.  I just couldn't with the Real Red, I feared it might have looked like a Halloween card.  I love the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I stamped the sentiment on some Whisper White and cut it out with the Word Window punch.  I finished the card off with some Real Red striped ribbon wrapped around a few times and tied in a little bow.  

Now its your turn.  Use ANY 3 elements from our challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Upload it over at SSI!      

No comments:

Post a Comment