Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jingle All the Way

Its officially December, so now I won't feel so crazy doing so much Christmas Crafting!  I will be sharing all the Christmas Cards I have made to send out now.  I made ten different designs, and several of each design.  I like to have a variety.  One of my very first purchases was the Jingle All the Way bundle.  Check it out:


I loved the idea of layering and using the edgelits  together.  Here is the card I made:


I decided to make a little gingerbread village of sorts.  And I loved the gold vellum and gold cording trim to accent it.  Here is the inside:


The inside sentiment comes from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set.  And I thought I would tie in the gold accents with some washi tape.  


I chose a Crumb Cake envelope for the card and added the holly from the Embellished Ornaments set as well.  

I love Christmas and love that I can start blaring Christmas music and I can truly Deck the Halls!  If you need more ideas for Christmas Cards, check out all the projects over at SSI!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment