Monday, August 3, 2015

August Color Challenge

Can you believe it's August already?  The summer is surely flying by!  I have had a lot of wonderful opportunities; from concerts, to convention along with spending my days with the cutest little kids in the world.  Anyways, we have a great color challenge for you, bright and fun for a summer project!  Check it out:

The moment I saw these colors, I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use and how I wanted my card to look.  I even made a single layer card, if you can believe that?  Here it is:


So easy!  This took 5 minutes to plan, stamp and glue.  I am loving the thick baker's twine and I love using it like this, adding some extra pop of color.  Here is a supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

The two shades of Elegant Eggplant and Cucumber Crush come from stamping twice before reinking.  So easy to add a little extra color and make those stamp pads last!  Also the banner shape is cut using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.  There are so many goodies in that set!  

Are you inspired yet?  If not be sure to check out the other creations from the wonderful designers over at SSI.  And then create your own project and upload it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment