Saturday, August 29, 2015

Holiday Catalog Countdown - Day 4 Halloween


I just can't wait for everyone to be able to order from this catalog.  It has so many fabulous products.  I always see something I love for Halloween every year, and this is no different.  I had made a cute Stair Step Card using the Sweet Hauntings set last week.  But I thought I would share a few more spooky creations!  

First up is another creation using the Sweet Hauntings set.  I made a treat holder with the Fry Box die.  This was super easy and came together really quickly, the best kind of projects.  


It might be hard to tell but in the bag is some chocolate body parts!  I can't believe I was buying Halloween candy already but I knew they would be the perfect treat to put in this little favor!  Here is a supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Next up is a quick card I made using several different products.  


This came together pretty quickly as well.  I knew I wanted to use the pumpkin and at first I was planning to use some more of that fabulous DSP for the background but I really have fallen in love with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I sponged on Smoky Slate onto the trees.  It might be hard to tell in the picture but I used the new Black Glimmer paper for the "spooky."  Here is a complete supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks so much for checking out my Halloween projects!  Tomorrow we will be focusing on Thanksgiving.  How awesome were all the other projects over at SSI?

No comments:

Post a Comment