Thursday, August 27, 2015

Ornate Tag Topper Punch

I love the weekly deals that Stampin' Up! has.  They always include some product that has been on my must have list.  The Ornate Tag Topper Punch was definitely one of those products.  I knew it would be cute to make tags for the upcoming holiday season but I also thought I could use it for tags on cards as well.  Here is a card I made using the punch on both the top and bottom and then using twine to tie the tag on.  I love how this turned out!  


Don't you just love those rich colors of the Bohemian DSP?  This card was so easy to make.  Stampin' Up! always makes it easy with great coordinating products.  Here is a complete supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for looking.  Be sure to check back with SSI for more inspiration using the Tag Topper Punches!  

No comments:

Post a Comment