Monday, August 31, 2015

Holiday Catalog Countdown - Day 2 Christmas


I LOVE Christmas.  I love the decorations, the scents, the cards, the get togethers...it truly is my favorite time of year.  And Stampin' Up! has made it a wonderful time to be stamper as well with such fantastic Christmas products in the Holiday Catalog.  I have one card to share with you today that uses the MUST HAVE bundle in my humble opinion; Peaceful Pines.  Here is a card I whipped up super quickly:


This was so easy.  I had the Merry Moments DSP from the annual catalog that I used to determine my color scheme.  And I knew I wanted to use all three sizes of the trees.  After I stamped the green trees, I used blender pens to add some color to them.  I love how the sentiment is built right into the Cherry Cobbler tree.  When I added the gold glitter ribbon, I realized I need to add some other gold in the trees.  To do this I used the new fine tip glue pen (another MUST HAVE) and added dots to each tree and then sprinkled some gold glitter on.  So easy.  Here is a complete supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Tomorrow is the day you can start ordering these fantastic holiday goodies!  And we will have more sneak peeks at the new products as well.  Be sure to check out the other Christmas products over at SSI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment