Monday, August 31, 2015

August Mystery Challenge

Welcome to the first installment of a new challenge at SSI, a Mystery Challenge.  Our fabulous designer Donna will come up with a list of five elements for you to include in your project and you need to use three of them.  This is what she came up with for August:


I am going to love these challenges!  I love the idea of putting the same elements together and seeing what everyone comes up with.  Initially I wanted to try for all five, but as my idea started to take shape, I ended up just using three elements; the colors (Night of Navy, Hello Honey, and Tip Top Taupe), the shape (star) and the embellishment (sequins).  Here is my card:


I knew I wanted to use the star from You're So Sweet and I decided to try for a shaker card to implement the sequins which are from the Metallic Sequins and the Gold Sequin Trim.  The Night of Navy patterned background paper is actually some of the Color Me Irresistible DSP sponged with Night of Navy.  Below is a complete supply list. We can't wait to see what you come up with!  Get creating and upload your project.  Need more inspiration?  Go back to SSI and check out the other designers' creations!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment