Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sparkle and Shine

I just love to create projects that are extra special.  And what could be more special than sparkle and shine?  From glimmer paper, to sequins, to foil sheets; Stampin' Up! has you covered for all things glitzy and glamorous!  Here is a special project I made for my upline since she is awesome and let me be her shadow at Convention!  


Love this paper, right?  The Typeset DSP is so fun and it was exactly what I had in mind.  Here is a close up of the tote bag which was filled with chocolate!


And here is a close up of the card:


This was very simple, because you don't need too much when you have gold foil and vellum.  But of course I did have to make it a little complicated by making it a flip card.  I just love flip card though!  They are so easy!  And how awesome does that Gold Foil look embossed with the Boho Chic embossing folder?  Check out more sparkle and shine projects from the fabulous gals over at SSI!  

Here is a supply list for these projects: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for looking!  For more sparkle and shine, check out the other projects over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment