Friday, August 28, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalog Countdown - Day 5 Fall


In just five days you can order from the amazing and fabulous new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I pre-ordered a lot of stuff, but honestly, I want it all.  I love to create for the fall and winter seasons.  Today we are focusing on Fall themed projects over at SSI.  And I have an Autumn wine tag to share with you using quite a few of the new products.  Check it out:


This was super quick to make.  I love all the rich, vibrant fall colors and the little touch of sparkle and shine.  That gold glitter ribbon is so pretty and comes packaged with white glitter ribbon.   You can do something very cool to it that I will show in a few days.  The stamp set comes in a bundle and I will be using the coordinating embossing folder in a few days as well so stay tuned!  Here is a complete supply list.  Don't forget to check out all the fall projects for a sneak peek at the fantastic new products over at SSI.
    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment