Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mystery Supply Challenge for August

One of my favorite things about Convention this year was meeting most of my SSI stampin' sisters in person and spending time with them.  We spend a lot of time online together.  Well the idea came about that it would be fun for us to send each other supplies to make a card.  And I was lucky to get my supplies from Donna!  Here is what she sent me:


Well I always had a hunch she was crazy, but now we can see she is just plain nuts!  Ha ha ha!  I think she won this stamp set at Convention!  I was thrilled to get a chance to play with it.  Here is what I came up with:


I just had to go with the crazy/nuts theme.  It was too perfect.  I was going to make a fall/grateful card but I just really liked this idea and went with it.  I love this embossing folder, it will be my go to one for fall for sure!  After embossing, I sponged it with some Soft Suede ink.  Thanks Donna for some fun supplies!  Here is a supply list.  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I can't wait to see what Darcy made with what I sent her.  Check back with all the other SSI gals to see what they made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment