Thursday, August 6, 2015

CASE-ing the Annual Catalog

Stampin' Up! puts out some great catalogs.  They are just showing their products, they are showing great samples on how to use the fabulous products.  Today at SSI we are CASEing (Copy And Share Everything) samples from the Annual Catalog. I drew my inspiration from a card on page 46.  Here is a picture of it:


Instead of Pictogram Punches I decided to use a hostess set that I got awhile ago but still hadn't seen some ink.  Here is my card:


I love how by changing the stamp set and color scheme, I was able to create a completely different card.  I stamped the flower from the stamp set in a lighter shade of pink under the sentiment.  I also added some Dazzling Details to the butterfly that I fussy cut.   Be sure to check out the other CASE'd creations over at SSI.  Here is a supply list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment