Sunday, August 30, 2015

Holiday Catalog Countdown - Day 3 Thanksgiving


Just three days left until this catalog goes live!  Today at SSI we are sharing some Thanksgiving projects.  I have a little card I made using one of my the many must have bundles that can be used through the Holiday Season.  It would be perfect to send to someone you won't get to see on Thanksgiving or as a thank you to someone hosting the big meal.  Here it is:


This bundle has stamps that can be used for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I did some water coloring on the Shimmery White paper.  I also heat embossed my sentiment in gold and added some gold thread for some extra shine.  You can find a complete supply list below and remember to look at the other fabulous Thanksgiving projects over at SSI!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment