Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fancy Fold - Side Stair Step Card

There are some great Halloween stamps in the new Holiday Catalog.  I knew I had to have atleast one and I had a specific idea what to do with it!  I wanted to try my hand at a Side Stair Step Card and I used this tutorial.  Here is what I came up with:


This fold part of this card was actually pretty easy to do.  What took time was figuring out how to place everything and adding the finishing touches.  I really like how this turned out.  I like the idea of a little potion shelf.  I added some Crystal Effects to the bottles to make them look like glass.  Below you will find a complete supply list.  Don't forget to check out all the other fancy folds over at SSI today!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment