Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to School Already?!

Can you believe it is already that time again?  We already got our kids book bags and done some of the back to school shopping.  My daughter will be going into second grade and my son will be starting preschool, going just one day a week.  I am not sure what I will do with myself!  I did want to do some paper crafting to prepare for this busy time of the year.  I decided to make a quick, little hello gift for my daughter's teacher.  Check it out:  


I thought it might be nice to put a little something sweet in here for that first day of school.  Thinking back to my first days when I was a teacher, it was such a busy time of the year and a little treat would have been awesome.  Just a quick run through the big shot, stamp, punch and tie and this little treat holder is ready for giving!    

I also decided to make a few notes to sneak in my daughter's lunch box.  I used the super cute stamp set You're Sublime and tried my hand at water coloring.  


Here are some close ups:



Thanks for looking!  Do you do any special projects to get ready for the first few days of school?  Be sure to check out the other projects over at SSI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment