Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites: Barnyard Babies

TGIF!  It has been a long week and I am excited to share a very special swap I made for Convention.  It is a waterfall card and it uses a super cute new stamp set from the Annual Catalog, Barnyard Babies.  Check it out:


Super fun, right?  This was a special card that uses a lot of supplies.  One of my goals was to try to make simpler projects.  This doesn't quite fit that description, but it is pretty cute if I say so myself.  Here are the other panels opened up.




I can't wait to make more projects with this stamp set.  I think I needed to do the waterfall card because I just couldn't pick an animal, there are all so stinking cute!  Be sure to check out the other favorites from my favorite designers over at SSI!  Here is a supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment