Monday, June 1, 2015

June Color Challenge

Can you believe it is already June?  I am so excited because tomorrow is the launch of the new catalog.  Our color challenge uses one of the fabulous new in colors and pairs it with two other fabulous colors from the regal collection.  Check it out:


I decided to use this color scheme with a stamp set that is carrying over; Butterfly Basics!  Here is my card:


This was a super easy card that came together super fast!  I stamped the leaves several times without reinking to give several shades of Mint Macaron.  And I thought that Cajun Craze would be perfect for that butterfly and it was so east to cut it out with the matching framelit.  Having such fabulous coordinating products is one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up!  And of course I just finished it off with a bit of Night of Navy seam biding ribbon. 

Thanks for looking!  Don't forget to upload you creation using this great color combo over at SSI!







3 comments:

  1. Jennifer this is so pretty! Great use of the colors for our challenge. Great team card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete