Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Over the Rainbow

Today at SSI, we are talking about some of our favorite new catalog items.  I thought I would share one of my very first MUST HAVES when I saw the catalog.  I feel in love with this stamp set:


It doesn't seem like much but I knew it had possibilities!  I loved the water color streaks and splotches.  That sun is just oh so cute!  And even though it was my MUST HAVE stamp set, I just got around to creating with it.  I just have one card to share, but honestly, it's pretty cute AND super easy.


It's a single layer card using Whisper White along with Memento Black ink and the Brights family collection for that ROYGBIV.  Although I opted for Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and then Pacific Point.  Next time I will try Tempting Turquoise in the mix.  I added the sun and layered a cloud from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  I love how the splotches fill up the letters.  I will be using this set again, stay tuned!  Thanks for looking.  Did you get a chance to see the other New Catalog Items from the gals at SSI?  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment