Thursday, June 11, 2015

Masculine Blog Hop

 It's raining men...or atleast projects designed for men here at SSI.  Our monthly blog hop is dedicated to the men in our lives and with Father's Day approaching, this is just perfect.  I have a couple of projects to share with you today!  

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 3 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Melissa at Stamp Doc. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
  
First up is a Father's Day card using the Traveler Stamp set along with the World Map background stamp.



I used Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Basic Gray.  The Happy Father's Day sentiment is from the Guy Greetings stamp set.  I love the look of the circle with part of it cut off.  I finished it off with some baker's twine.

Next up we have a Congrats card perfect for the hipster guy in your life.


Here is used the Guy Greetings stamp set.  This card is very different from my style, I usually have a hard time with white space (or in this case Very Vanilla space), but I liked it and knew I was done.  The colors are Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla.  The Sahara Sand bottom piece is embossed with the new Brick Wall embossing folder. The hats are all punched out with the 3/4" circle and layered on the 7/8" scallop circle.  

Finally we can't forget the little men in our lives.  This next card uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog; No Bones About It.


First, the colors are Tangelo Twist, Sahara Sand and Island Indigo, with a bit of Mossy Meadow and Chocolate Chip.  The ground is made from the streak in the Work of Art set.  I just love this set so much and I can't wait to play with it some more!  This would be a cute card for a little boy finishing Preschool or Kindergarten.  


Thanks so much for checking out my projects.  Up next is Bree at Craft-Somnia Momma.  I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!  




Blog Hop Participant List:

  1. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  2. Cynthia at Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  3. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  4. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  5. Bree at Craft-Somnia Momma
  6. Donna at Organized Chaos
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place

2 comments:

  1. Such a great variety of masculine themed cards. Love the middle one with the brick wall folder. Great job with your blog hop projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all your cards are so cute! Something for every dude, I love them!

    ReplyDelete