Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Catalog Countdown Day 3 - Tip Top Taupe



The new catalog is just three days away...I am just so excited!  We are spotlighting the new in colors in our countdown and today we have Tip Top Taupe.  This color is so pretty.  At first you might think its like Crumb Cake but it is so different.  I didn't think I needed another neutral but now I can't imagine not having it.  As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the projects by the SSInkspiration Design Team for today!

Here is a card I made with this fabulous color and an awesome new stamp set!  


I just love that flower from the You've Got This stamp set.  You will be seeing me use that one a lot this year.  I paired Tip Top Taupe with Very Vanilla and embossed the background with the new Boho Chic embossing folder.  This card came together so easy.  And I also made a coordinating envelope with the new light weight envelope paper.  There is no liner needed with this pretty double sided paper.  Let's see what everyone else came up with on the SSI Design Team using this fabulous new color!

No comments:

Post a Comment