Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Catalog Countdown Day 1 - Cucumber Crush




Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  It's here!  The new catalog!!!!!  Today we are showing off the last of the fantastic  new in colors!  We have the bright and cheerful Cucumber Crush for you.  This is reminiscent of Gumball Green from a few years ago, but its brighter!  I just love it!  As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the projects by the SSInkspiration Design Team for today!

Here is my creation:
  

I decided to pair Cucumber Crush with Tangelo Twist.  The background paper is from the in color envelope paper pack,  I used the Crazy About You stamp set and the Hello You thinlits.  I finished it off with one of the faceted buttons.  Thanks for looking!   
  

1 comment: