Monday, June 8, 2015

June Card Sketch

It's that time again, we have another fabulous sketch for you!  And hopefully you have some of the fabulous new Stampin' Up! goodies to help inspire you even more!  Here is the sketch:  


Super fun right?  Here is my take on it:


I used the colors from the Bohemian DSP to determine my color scheme.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss and there is one piece of Bohemian DSP.  I then took some ivory and using the Bohemian Borders stamp set, I made my own DSP with Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon and Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment comes from the Friendly Wishes stamp set and I layered that on top of some Delightful Dijon cut with the Chalk Talk Framelits.  My little banner is actually made with the Bohemian Washi Tape.  

Thanks so much for checking out my project.  Be sure to upload your creation over at SSI!  


4 comments:

  1. such a fun card. I can't wait to get my pack of this DSP. Great team challenge card for the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love these colors together and the washi tape was the perfect touch for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like this DSP in the catalog, but I LOVE your card!!!! You may have just changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this DSP! Your card is so fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete