Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Technique Tuesday - Pinwheel, pinwheel spinning around...

I can't help it, I am a child of the 80's and I can't say pinwheel without thinking of the 80's tv show on Nickelodeon.  Today at SSI we are talking about pinwheels...a perfect an easy addition to a fun, summery card.  And I have some super fun DSP to show off as well.  Here is my card:


I think this would be the perfect card for my daughter who will be completing 1st grade in about two weeks.  The pinwheels are made with the Cherry on Top DSP with some candy dots in the center.  I used the bow builder to make a Crushed Curry bow to tie up the fun pinwheels.  The sentiment is from And Many More and I am glad this set is n the new catalog!  Thanks for looking!  Check out all the other creations over at SSI using pinwheels!  

No comments:

Post a Comment