Friday, June 5, 2015

Triple Banner Punch

One of the fabulous new products from Stampin' Up! is the Triple Banner Punch.  Banner are so in right now!  And we all had ways to make ours but they weren't always foolproof.  I used to cut a triangle off with the square punch.  I have seen others use the hexagon punch.  And these methods work but require a little bit of estimation and one slip and it could be off.  

Enter the Triple Banner Punch.  Now we can create little banners 1", 1.5" and 2" wide in a snap!  Here is a card I made using this cool new tool!


My little banner feature the punch as well as the Cherry on Top DSP stack.  The stamp set used here is the You're So Sweet.  I also embossed the Bermuda Bay background with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  I added a little bit of the Cherry on Top Washi Tape as well!  

Thanks for looking!  Check out the other banner projects over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment