Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life

I loved last year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  I thought the flamingo was so fun and I loved all the images that had matching punches.  I thought they could not top that set.  And they did!  Sprinkles of Life has like a bajillion used plus it's own coordinating punch.  I just love it!  Here are a few cards I made with this set:


Here I made a tree, although I only punched out the leaves.  The background is from the Cherry on Top DSP stack.  I thought the lace doily would be a cute feminine touch.  I just love these bright in colors, especially Cucumber Crush!  


Here is a card I did at my open house.  The colors are Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder and Smoky Slate.  I also added a little bit of the silver glimmer paper under the one cloud for the silver lining.  The white satin ribbon tied it all together!

You can do even more with this set!  Be sure to check out all the other creations from the design team over at SSI!




No comments:

Post a Comment