Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Punch Boards

I love a quick and easy project that looks a lot more complicated.  Enter the punch boards.  Stampin' Up! has three of them and I have a project showcasing each of them to share with you today!


First let's take a close look at my project using the Envelope Punch Board.  I made a box to hold 6 cards from the Cottage Garden Card kit.  


Here is a peek at those cards. 


This kit is fabulous and only costs $16 for 15 cards!  To make the box, I simply took a 12 x 12 piece of card stock, punched and scored at 5" and 7" (I lined up my punch board to my grid paper to see where 7" is).  You do this on all four sides and fold up and the box will start to take shape.  You can use the corner rounder on all the corners as well.  I cut the flaps and adhered it together.  This was so easy!  I used the flowers from the kit as inspiration for the flowers on the box.  

Next up is the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I decided to try using the Typeset DSP to make a bag.  


I really like how this turned out.  The Basic Black and Very Vanilla pair nicely with the Mint Macaron.  This could be a cute favor for a bridal shower or a thank you for the school librarian.  

And finally I have the Gift Box Punch Board.  I used the Bohemian DSP because I just love the rich colors.  


These boxes are SO easy to make.  I tied it up with some Delightful Dijon lace and finished it off with a cute and quick tag.  

Thanks so much for checking out my projects!  Did you get to see the other creations from the design team members at SSI


No comments:

Post a Comment