Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It Must Be "Mint" To Be...

I just love the new in color Mint Macaron.  I love it paired with the Tip Top Taupe as well.  Initially I was excited to see how that minty sage green would pair with Blackberry Bliss, I loved it.   But more recently I have decided to pair it with a lighter shade of purple.  I think I was inspired by one of the other fabulous designers here.  

So here is Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Perfect Plum working together in perfect harmony.  


The stamp set I used here is called Awesomely Artistic.  I am looking forward to playing around more with this set, this was my first go around.  I just love all the images and I think the colors work really well together!  The bit of lace trim is actually the Venetian Crochet Trim dyed with some Tip Top Taupe.  

Did you get to see all the other projects with colors schemes using the new in colors over at SSI.  These colors have definitely made themselves at home in the Stampin' Up! color familes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment