Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lovely Lace

So I just LOVE lace, it's so pretty and girlie and reminds me of all the pretty dresses my mother out me in growing up!  So when Stampin' Up! put out new lace I was all over it!  And they put it out in the fabulous new in colors!  I have two cards to share with you, both using the Mint Macaron lace.  


In this first card I used it on the border along with the Definitely Dahlia stamp.  The sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.  This was a quick card  to make.  That gorgeous flower and pretty lace work so well together.  I added a few rhinestones for some bling!  


For my second card I used the You've Got This stamp set and just added a touch of lace underneath the chevron ribbon.  Sometimes you just need a little something.  This was one of my cards at my open house.  

Thanks so much for looking at my projects.  You have to get this lace if you haven't already.  Be sure to check out what the other designers did over at SSI!   

No comments:

Post a Comment