Thursday, June 18, 2015

Build a Birthday

This was one of the first stamp sets we could get as a demo during our preorder.  I got it because I saw there were lots of possibilities with the set.  I have a few cards to share where I paired this set with the Bohemian DSP.  I just love the rich colors in this paper!


First up is a look at the card I had at my open house.  I just used the sentiment and the candle flame part of the set for a quick and easy card.  The candles were made from the Bohemian DSP.  You could also stamp the candles from the set.


Up next is the cake.  This was SO easy to make.  In fact, confession time, I ran downstairs and stamped the following two cards so quickly that my family didn't even know I was missing.  With the photopolymer stamps, its so easy to line up and they stamp perfectly (hint be sure to stamp on the piercing mat for a perfect image everytime).  I added a bit of the Bohemian DSP in the corner.


And finally I wanted to think outside the box.  So using all the same colors from the previous cards, I created a faux washi tape pattern.  I stamped the sentiment several times in different colors.  Again with the photopolymer, this was so easy to line up.  This was my first try!  I might have to do this again with a rainbow color scheme.  


Thanks so much for looking!  Did you get this set yet?  Be sure to check back at SSI for even more great ideas with this versatile stamp set!  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute and fun cards. Love the colors and great way to show multi uses with the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete