Monday, June 29, 2015

It Can Be So Easy!

I love the idea of a quick and easy card but because I love to embellish and layer and stamp a lot, I tend to be bad a creating them.  But today I have a good single layer note card with an awesome color combo.  Here it is:


First of all, I should say that I am using the Notecards here.  And I am super proud that I remembered to stamp the envelope!  I used two stamp sets, Traveler and You've Got This.  I think that background from You've Got This will be used for a lot of things.  The colors are Night of Navy, Tip Top Taupe and Crushed Curry.  I finished it off with some candy dots and a little bit of twine.  Super easy and probably designed and created in under 5 minutes.  Although I think the idea had been swimming around in my head for awhile!

Thanks for looking.  Be sure to check out everyone's quick and easy cards at SSI!    

No comments:

Post a Comment