Wednesday, April 27, 2016

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Retiring In Colors

I am happy we have another month left of these colors.  I know I am going to miss them come June, although the new in colors are pretty fabulous too.  But I just love these rich colors, they work so well together.  I put together a quick and easy card using these awesome hues!


I used the wonderful Work of Art stamp set.  This set is going to be in the new catalog and it really is a great one.  I added some Blackberry Bliss splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set over top of the brush strokes in the other in colors.  I stamped the sentiment on the Basic Black Archival Ink and added a Blackberry Bliss Butterfly with some rhinestone accents.  The best part of this card is the THICK whisper white card stock.  I am a little late to this party but I love this card stock for card bases.  It holds up so nicely!  

Thanks for checking out my card today.  Be sure to stock up on these in colors before they are gone, especially the refills.  Head back over to SSI for more INKspiration using these great colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment