Monday, May 2, 2016

May Color Challenge

It's the first Monday of the month so that means we have a new color challenge for you over at SSI. Check it out:

So I never use Always Artichoke, so this challenge was a great excuse for me to bust out that ink pad.  Here is my card:


I made this card at a crop with some friends and they thought I was truly insane.  It definitely took some time which might be hard to tell from just looking at it.  I used the Rose Wonder thinlits three times; one for the Wisteria Wonder rose, one for the Always Artichoke leaves and one for the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (sponged in Wisteria Wonder) insides of the rose.  It was a little puzzle to put together, but honestly, I felt like it was totally worth it.  I added some additional collage stamping with Timeless Textures and instead of putting the leaves back inside, I just sponged the ink inside them.  Here is the inside:  


The Rose Wonder Bundle will be in the next catalog, but that great bundle price will not be, so get it now while it is 15% off.  Thanks so much for looking at my card today.  I can't wait to see what you can create with these three colors!  Head over to SSI to upload your project today!


No comments:

Post a Comment