Friday, April 15, 2016

CASEing the Apple of my Eye

I love that our catalogs are not only full of great products, they are also a huge source of inspiration.  Today at SSI we are starting out projects from the images in the Occasions Catalog.  Here is the card I am CASEing:


But I decided to do a different fruit.  Here is my card:


So I used the same basic sketch and sentiment, but it looks pretty different right?  That is what is great about CASEing.  Honestly, I loved the card in the catty and initially was going to do that with an apple.  But when I was picking my red out, I stopped at Watermelon Wonder and decided to switch my fruit up.  I used a lot of specialty paper, the Color Me Irresistible DSP and the Shine On DSP.  The splotch background is from the You've Got This stamp set.  My favorite is the sequin seeds.  This card would be cute for the host/hostess of a summer BBQ.  

Head back over to SSI for more CASE'd cards!  

No comments:

Post a Comment