Monday, April 25, 2016

April SSI Mystery Challenge

It's Monday already!  Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend.  We had some great weather in my neck of the woods and I got a chance to go to an all day crop where I made so many great cards that I will be sharing with you over the next month.  First up is the Mystery Challenge.  Take at look at the ingredients for this month:


I chose to use some flowers, those great colors, the layers and this card would be great for Mother's Day as well!  Check it out:


I used two fabulous stamp sets, Grateful Bunch and Awesomely Artistic and did some collage stamping.  These colors layered up nicely together.  Of course I got the Grateful Bunch bundle with the coordinating punch.  This punch will carry over to the new catalog but the bundle will not, so if you want to save 15% on these items, get it now!  I added some of the 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape in Mossy Meadow and added the Natural Expressions Elements.  These two accessories are retiring so if you like then, get them today!  I finished the flower off with a pearl.  Here is a peek at the inside: 


More washi tape and some coordinating stamping to go inside to make the whole  card go together!

Thanks so much for looking at my project.  Now it is your turn to create!  Make your project using any three or more elements and upload it over at SSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment