Monday, April 4, 2016

April Color Challenge

It is the first Monday of the month so we have our Color Challenge for you over at SSI.  Check it out:


I wanted to make a masculine card because I always need those.  And I had just gotten some new goodies, so I couldn't wait to use them as well!  Here is my take on this color combo:


I just order the starburst die and was so happy at how easy it was to use.  I can't wait to play more with it.  I kept this card pretty simple.  There is a Marina Mist card base with a Crushed Curry burst that is mounted onto some Whisper White.  I stamped the swirly lines on, but if they weren't close enough I just added some extra swirl with a Stampin' Write Marker.  I stamped the world onto some Marina Mist card stock with some Pear Pizzazz ink.  I layered that onto a Pear Pizzazz scalloped circle.  I added some of the burlap ribbon for some extra manly texture under the sentiment.

Thanks for looking!  Let's see what you can do with this color combo.  Head over to SSI and upload your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment