Monday, April 11, 2016

April Card Sketch

We have another great challenge for you on this Monday over at SSI.  Its our sketch challenge and its perfect for spring time crafting!  Check it out:


I needed a birthday card and even though we have fabulous floral framelit and thinlit dies and flower punches, I decided to fussy cut some gorgeous DSP.  Here is my card:


Of course I stamped an envelope to match!  I used the beautiful Birthday Bouquet DSP.  Here are some close ups:


I fussy cut two different flowers and used dimensionals so they popped off the card!  I love the sequin accents and the gold bow tie clip!  Here is a peek at the inside:


I stamped off the Blushing Bride once to make sure the big flower stamp was subtle enough to put the sentiment over to in Watermelon Wonder.  I added some Mint Macaron heart on the bottom of the inside and on the envelope as well.  Here is a close up of the flower:


A last minute addition was some of the gold Wink of Stella glitter pen to the center of the flowers.  I also cut an envelope liner to match.  I have so much DSP that anytime I make a special care I am going to make sure I have a liner to go in the envelope.  This card is for a special friend who I know will appreciate all the special touches.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card!  Now its your turn to create using this sketch and upload over at SSI!  



No comments:

Post a Comment