Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Coloring with Stampin' Write Markers

Stampin' Up! has so many great products for all you creative needs!  Today at SSI we are spotlighting our markers.  I used the Brights Stampin' Write markers in the card I created today. Check it out:


I stamped the robot image in the Basic Gray Archival Ink.  And I just added little pops of color here and there and finished the robot off with some Smoky Slate.  I used a Tempting Turquoise card base and added some of the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack strips.  It is hard to see in the picture but there is a strip of the Silver Foil Sheet with some stars punches out.  For the background I stamped some splatters from Gorgeous Grunge and added some sequins.  I love how this turned out and coloring the robot was so easy!  Check out the other projects using markers over at SSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment