Monday, April 18, 2016

April Inkspiration Challenge

Another Monday which means another challenge from the gals over at SSI.  Today is the Inkspiration Challenge where you create something based on an image.  You can pull the colors, the subject, the layout, whatever you want!  Here is the image:


So I chose this image because it reminded me of the Going Global paper stack.  But I went a slightly different direction with my card.  And I have to say, I just love it.  Here it is:


So I did use the subject along with the layout a little bit.  I also decided to use mostly neutrals except I added some Pink Pirouette for a romantic vintage feel.  I combined an older stamp, Traveler that might be thought of as masculine with a new floral stamp, Grateful Bunch.  And I love this technique, Triple Time Stamping.  It is so easy to do and creates such a cool look.  Here is a close up:


I did a lot of sponging to give it a more vintage feel.  Here is the inside:


My goal is to always stamp the inside with another sentiment and some additional images!  

Thanks so much for looking at my card.  Let's see what you can come up with now.  Upload your creation over at SSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment