Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Day

Teacher Appreciation is next week and I am still unsure about a gift for my daughter's teacher but I have the card all ready.  Check it out:


I am using a mix of old and new products here.  I love the color Blackberry Bliss (retiring soon) and it pairs nicely with Crushed Curry and some gold accents.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss and I added a striped DSP from the It's My Party DSP stack.  That will be retiring and its a fabulous stack!  I took a sheet of Crushed Curry and first cut the Sunburst, then embossed it with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.  The sentiment is from Feel Goods which is also retiring.  I layered it on a Gold Foil circle and added some gold sequins and some extra flowers I had from a previous project.  Here is a peek at the inside:  


I have amassed quite a collection of washi tape and it looks better on a card than inside the basket in my studio so I am trying to use it whenever I can!  I added a little sun stamp on the top and left plenty of room for my daughter to write a little note.  Head back over to SSI for more Teacher Appreciation ideas.  




No comments:

Post a Comment