Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wonderful Washi Tape

I have been collecting Washi Tape because I keep seeing such cute styles and seeing awesome projects using it.  I have two projects to show you today using this fun and easy accessory!  Up first is a quick and easy Halloween card.   


As you can see the Happy Haunting  Designer Washi Tape is a perfect touch.  And how fun is that Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set?  I love how the "Trick of Treat" is in a scary font!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Up next is a Christmas card in some surprising colors; black and gold: 


This time I used the Winter Wonderland Designer Washi Tape and added it to the Whisper White Satin Ribbon.  This stamp set, Merry Everything, can be found in the Annual Catalog and I love how it layers perfectly on the Gold Glimmer paper.  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for checking out my projects.  Now start using your washi tape!  Go to SSI for more wonderful washi tape ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment