Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

I love the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set from the Holiday catalog.  Check it out:  


The leaves are so fun and of course when I got it I realized that I needed the Leaf Framelits.  So when I saw the challenge over at Friday Mash Up, I knew exactly what I had to use.  Here is the challenge:


And here is my card:


I chose to use both the fall colors and the masking technique.  I actually only used the sentiment from that stamp set.  I created the leaf background by sponging Hello Honey and Cajun Craze from a mask I created using the Leaf Framelits.  I decided to keep the card simple by layering the Very Vanilla onto Night of Navy and then onto an Island Indigo card base.  I added some Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon to finish it off.  

Thanks so much for looking!  I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall season!  

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely CAS card! The ribbon was the perfect accessory to finish it off!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete