Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Timeless Elegance

Stampin' Up! puts out the best DSP.  The patterns and the colors are all so fabulous.  Today I am sharing a card I made with the Timeless Elegance DSP.  It has a very romantic style with lots of lace and flowers.  I decided to combine it with the sketch from Try Stampin' Or Not On Tuesday.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I started off with a Sahara Sand card base and added a basic black layer.  The panels, butterflies and even the washi label are all cut from the DSP.  I embossed the Sahara Sand squares with the Elegant Dots folder.  The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the And Many More.  And finally I added some black sequins from the Metallic Sequin pack and some pearls to finish it off.  

Thanks so much for looking.  Be sure to check out the other designers over at SSI who are also showcasing their favorite DSPs!  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, oh this is simply elegant and beautiful. Yes, both! Thank you for joining us at the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge this week. Crystal

    ReplyDelete