Thursday, October 22, 2015

Grateful Heart

I love the Happy Scenes stamp set.  I was fortunate to get the Hearth and Home thinlits before they went on backorder, but I do think that the stamp set alone is quite lovely.  I ran across a few challenges that were perfect to use it for; a sketch challenge from Try Stampin' or not on Tuesdays and a color challenge from Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  Here they are:



Here is my card:


I used my Aqua Painters to color in the fall scene on some Shimmery White paper.  Initially I was just going to use different embossing folders on the background card stock pieces but then I was inspired to use the stamp set from the two most recent Paper Pumpkin sets.  I like how this turned out!  And I really love using my Aqua Painters.  Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, wonderful card here and such a great way to incorporate the colours from the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, wonderful card here and such a great way to incorporate the colours from the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, could it be any more funny that I am on the Design Team for both of these challenges! I was first commenting from the Paper Craft Crew and then realized I recognized the sketch too! Too funny! Love the way you stamped the background pieces to coordinate with the Happy Scenes set. Thanks for joining us at both this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the way you've used the colours. Thanks so much for joining our Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete