Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fluttering Embossing Folder

As much as I love all the products in the Holiday Catalog (I have almost all of them) I decided to take a break and play with some of the fabulous butterfly products from the Annual Catalog.  Here is a fun springy card featuring the Fluttering Embossing folder:


I embossed some Whisper White and them sponged the butterflies in Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, and Blackberry Bliss.  I then added a butterfly cut from Blackberry Bliss and layered on a butterfly cut from vellum.  I layered some Tip Top Taupe Lace Ribbon on card stock of the same color.  That cute sentiment is from the Cottage Greeting stamp set.  

Thanks so much for looking.  Be sure to check out the other projects using embossing folders over at SSI!  

No comments:

Post a Comment