Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Blackberry Bliss is Best

I love that Stampin' Up! puts out new In Colors each year.  I love finding great ways to use those colors as well.  I really do love all the In Colors, so it was hard for me to pick a favorite.  But there is one that I go to the most and that is Blackberry Bliss. I love how rich looking it is.  And it pairs well with colors from every family.  I have some projects to share with you showing you how versatile this color is.  

First up, I have a gate fold Christmas card pairing Blackberry Bliss with Soft Sky and some silver accents.


Next up I paired Mint Macaron (my second favorite in color) with Blackberry Bliss in this butterfly Hello card.



Here I CASE'd a card from the Holiday catalog and put Blackberry Bliss with Crushed Curry in this leaf inspired grateful card.


I paired Blackberry Bliss with Bermuda Bay in this card I made for a sketch challenge over the weekend.


And finally Blackberry Bliss can work well with a basic Crumb Cake notecard.  Here I made a quick thank you card:


See how fabulous this color is?  If you don't already have it in your collection, you better get it before it retires in May!  You can get ink, cardstock, washi tape, ribbon and DSP all in this fabulous color!

Thanks for looking.  Check back with the other designers over at SSI and see what their favorite in colors are.  



  



No comments:

Post a Comment