Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hostess gets the Mostess!

One of the benefits to having a Stampin' Up! party is earning rewards which can be used to buy anything in our catalogs, including the exclusive hostess stamp sets!  These are great sets that can be used in so many ways!  Today I am spotlighting two that can be found in the Annual Catalog. 

Up first is a birthday card using Happy Birthday Everyone:



Such a versatile set, right?  And that Happy Birthday sentiment is such a good size!


I was going for a romantic feel because this card is for my husband whose birthday is today!  It is hard to see, but the black is actually black glimmer paper and everything is embossed.  I love the Timeless Elegance DSP, it is so pretty!

I decided to try my hand at another card using a hostess set, this time Best Thoughts:


That flower is just so pretty!  I embossed it on some vellum and colored on the back with my Stampin' Write markers:


I also used the Timeless Elegance DSP here was well, this time pairing it with Mint Macaron.  

I guess I was in the mood for some fancy folds since I made a gate fold card and an easel card.

Be sure to go to SSI for more inspiration with the hostess sets.  A lot of the designers made projects using the hostess sets in the Holiday catalogs, which are also great sets!    

No comments:

Post a Comment