Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Clean and Simple Leaf Card

I love the stamp set Lighthearted Leaves.  Check it out:


And when I saw the challenges at The Paper Players and Stampin' Royalty, I thought I could use it to make a pretty fall themed card.  Here are both challenges:



And here is my card:


I began the card by stamping the leaves, then sponged them using a mask from the coordinating framelits.  I liked the idea of the leaves going from Pear Pizzazz, to Crushed Curry, to Pumpkin Pie.  I added this to a layer of Pear Pizzazz that was embossed with the Wood-grain folder onto a Pumpkin Pie card base.  I added the sentiment matted on some Crushed Curry and finished it off with some Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon.  

Thanks so much for checking out my project!  


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, this is so pretty! I love the color combo and the leaves are perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete