Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sweet Hauntings

Halloween is such a fun time of the year!  I love all the cute decor.  And Stampin' Up! came out with some really cute stamp sets.  I had to get Sweet Hauntings, I just loved those little potion bottles.  Here is a fun card I made with that stamp set:


If you were paying attention to yesterday's blog entry, you might recognize these supplies.  They are the ones I sent to Donna for our Mystery Supplies Swap.  She made a super cute card!  A few things to note about my card.  The note tag punch layers perfectly with one of the Chalk Talk dies.  In this case, I used some black glimmer paper.  I also love that Blackberry Bliss striped ribbon.  It ties so nicely!  Below is a complete supply list.  Be sure to check back at SSI for more Halloween projects!    

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment